Inter/Intra-Library Loan Services
Intra-Library Loans - Items requested from the Card Catalog - FREE
Inter-Library Loans - Items that must be requested outside of our system
(special request items that are not listed on the Card Catalog and must be
retrieved elsewhere (typically out-of-state) - $4 (to cover return shipping)
Black/White Copies- $.15
Black/White Copies (11" x 17" paper) - $.25
Color Copies - $.25
Color Copies (11" x 17" paper) - $.50
Enlargements/Reductions - No Additional Charge!
*If you are needing a copy from *Reference* material, which cannot be checked out,
then the first 10 copies (black/white)are free.
Faxes can be sent anywhere for the cost of $1.00 per page. (The cover page is free). Faxes received are at
the rate of $.50 a page.
Size (9" x 11 1/2") - $1.00
Size (11 1/2" x 17 1/2") - $2.00
$1.00 per batch
Flash Drives (Storage Capacity Varies)
Replacement Library Cards
$2.00 per card
Disc Repair Service
- $2.00 per side (repairs light to medium scratches)
- Each disc must be submitted in a protective sleeve or case.
- Due to staff availability, we may not always be able to clean your discs while you wait.
- Not all discs can be repaired. For example: Cracks, deep scratches, scratches on the label side of the discs, heat damage...are
We will not provide refunds for any item that still does not work after a repair
has been made.
- Customers assume all risks related to this service. The Carroll County District Library is providing this service "as is" and disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Carroll County District Library, its officers, employees and agents from and against all suits, claims, actions and expenses arising out of the use of this service.
$1.00 per burn
$.50 per blank CD
*NOTE: CD burning will be done at our discretion. Due to copyright laws, we will not duplicate
software or copyrighted audio/video CDs.
Most state and federal tax forms are available for printing.
Copies may be made for $.15 per page.
Internet access is filtered by default.
Anyone 17 or older may sign a waiver to have the Internet filter removed,
though this is rarely necessary.
By removing the filter, you are held responsible should inappropriate content be displayed.
Monthly Book Discussion
Golden Buckeye Registration
Meeting Room & Display Cases
Phone: (330) 627-2613