bullet Federal | bullet State | bullet Village

Where Can I Get Tax Forms?

  • The library can print forms for $.15/copy (black & white)
  • Request by phone - (Federal: 800-829-3676) (State: 800-282-1782)
  • Printable: Federal | State | Village

Filing Your Taxes

bulletFree Income Tax Preparation  (United Way - 330-994-8482)

bulletIRS Free File

bulletOhio Benefit Bank

bulletOfficial IRS YouTube Channel


Commonly Used Forms

For Tax Year 2018, you will no longer use Form 1040A or Form 1040EZ, but instead will use the redesigned Form 1040. (Explanation Here)

1040 - Income Tax Return

  • Schedule 1 - Have additional income, such as capital gains, unemployment compensation, prize or award money, gambling winnings. Have any deductions to claim, such as student loan interest deduction, self-employment tax, educator expenses.
  • Schedule 2 - Owe AMT or need to make an excess advance premium tax credit repayment.
  • Schedule 3 - Can claim a nonrefundable credit other than the child tax credit or the credit for other dependents, such as the foreign tax credit, education credits, general business credit.
  • Schedule 4 - Owe other taxes, such as self-employment tax, household employment taxes, additional tax on IRAs or other qualified retirement plans and tax-favored accounts.
  • Schedule 5 - Can claim a refundable credit other than the earned income credit, American opportunity credit, or additional child tax credit. Have other payments, such as an amount paid with a request for an extension to file or excess social security tax withheld.
  • Schedule 6 - Have a foreign address or a third party designee other than your paid preparer.

8863 - Education Credits
1040-ES - Estimated Tax for Individuals
Schedule A
Schedule B
Schedule C
Schedule D
Schedule E
Schedule F


1040 - Instructions  (1040 EZ and 1040 A replaced by the redesigned Form 1040)

More Information

Search for more forms -or- Call 1-800-TAX-FORM
Where's My Refund  -or- (800) 829-1040


Commonly Used Forms

IT 1040 / 1040EZ / 1040X (amended) - Ohio Income Tax Return
IT 40P (payment voucher) - Ohio Income Tax Return
IT 1040 ES - Ohio Individual Estimated Income Tax


New combined booklet includes instructions for: Personal Income Tax (IT 1040/ 1040EZ) / & School District Income Tax

More Information

Search for more forms -or- Call 1-800-282-1782
Where's My Refund  -or- (800) 282-1784

Carroll County School District Numbers:

  • Brown LSD - 1001
  • Carrollton EVSD - 1002
  • Conotton Valley Union LSD - 3401
  • Edison LSD - 4102
  • Harrison Hills CSD - 3402
  • Minerva LSD - 7610
  • Osnaburg LSD - 7613
  • Sandy Valley LSD - 7616
  • Southern LSD - 1509

Search for more codes.


Commonly Used Forms






70 Second St NE
Carrollton, OH 44615
Phone: 330-627-2613
Fax: 330-627-2523

Monday - Thursday (9-8)
Friday (9-6)
Saturday (9-4:30)


710 E. Porter St, Box 487
Malvern, OH 44644
Phone: 330-863-0636
Fax: 330-863-0419

Monday (9-6)
Tuesday (10-7)
Wednesday (CLOSED)
Thursday (10-7)
Friday (9-6)
Saturday (9-1)

Email Notifications
Register for Email
Amazon Wish Lists
LE Logo
Ohio Web Library